Freeze Frame Freeze Frame

Wicked cool stickfight..

This is proof that stick animation is good in the right hands.

LOrd of the CLock LOrd of the CLock

Hilarious!

This was awsome!

We can only wish that such a fusion of flims can ever be pulled off so beautifully... There was a lot of really intelligent humour and parody in this. You totally deserve a 5. Keep it up.

14 Billion Years of Light 14 Billion Years of Light

Great

Loved it. Very Euphoric sense of vastness associated with this movie. Maybe it should be taken at regular intervals for sustained empathy?

Great job.

RogueHyena responds:

Hmmm, Newgrounds suffering from empathy gap. Must produce more stickman fights.

Madness Depredation Madness Depredation

Incredible...

This movie is amazing! I loved it! I didnt think that the former madness' could be matched, but this was an improvement!

Enjoy the 10/10, you fucking earned it.

The truth about AngryFace The truth about AngryFace

w00t! All my 5 R belong to this!

Nicely done old chap! Pure Orgasmic Comedy.

Kudos!

And the Music... Complete genius!

Endography Endography

Really, Really Cool.

Really, really, really cool.

That must have been hell to animate FBF kudos on a good job. The music was awsome too.

"Cooler" Shorts: Bob-omb "Cooler" Shorts: Bob-omb

Hilarious.

I dont know if it was the lack of coherent storyline, head-explosions, or hurricane theme song, but this movie was hilarious. NEEDS WORK THOUGH.

3/5
7/10

Japan's Revenge Japan's Revenge

It's the message that counts.

The animation itself was ALRIGHT, a bit simple, but none of us are perfect. Everything was pretty plain, apart from the message and the general meaning behind it. The dome idea is interesting, I wouldn't be suprised (well... yes i would...) if the dome thing becomes a reality after mother nature has take one too many hits of pollution.

A bit unsettling and bland, but generally enjoyable.
3/5
6/10

Salad Fingers Episode 5 Salad Fingers Episode 5

Additional generic complement David!

With each new work that you release, i am convinced that you rock. Keep up the freaking great work, and hurry up with Salad 6, this kinda left us out on a limb.

5/5
9/10

Foamy's Rant IV Foamy's Rant IV

All Hail!

Foamy- the voice of reason speaks!

well done! I cant disagree with anything that you've bitched about so far, i dont think i will any time soon. Kudos for voicing it so well!

4/5