Mouse Mover Mouse Mover

Great!

w00t, all my 4 R belong to this.
Good job!

Maybe a few more flashing colours for the easily distractable 10 year old NGer...

Target Jumper Target Jumper

A bit dry

There was potential, but i saw nothing... The Action Script must have been a bitch to write so i gave you a 6 for the work... But if this was changed into a game with a bit of a plot, some controls and instructions and a bit more depth, i would have given you much higher. I'm sure version 2 will be much better.

3/5
6/10

Animation tips, thoughts. Animation tips, thoughts.

Useful tips

This has alot of useful information for most Flash artists out there... I for one found some of my problems in animation summed up pretty nicely there. Gave this a 3- Decent and helpful, cant go much further without animation...

Cellan responds:

Thankya

Exmortis Exmortis

This, my friend, is a Masterpiece.

I never thought the day would come, where i would think that Newgrounds has spit-up it's very best, but i was proven wrong. This is the best flash game i have ever played, and quite frankly- scared me half to death.

The sounds, the images, the story... it was all done up to perfection. Well done, you've just recieved my first ever 10/10 review. If your next movie/game is as good as this, i wont be suprised to see it at the top of the Portal.

Demonic Defence 3 Demonic Defence 3

Suprisingly Good

When i clicked on, i expected a generic "castle Defense" game, what i got was an awsome new concept and a load of new stuff that i've never seen in these kind of games. After 10 minutes, i was amazed at the fact that i WASN'T bored, which is wierd because most of, if not all games on Newgrounds bore me after a short time. Good Job, gave the 5/5, 9/10 as in it was pretty much all i could ask for in a game.

Gohan's Adventure 2 Gohan's Adventure 2

Super

That was super good. The only problem i could see is the difficulty... its damn hard to kill those frogs!

j0naht responds:

find the armor and the frogs can't hurt you.